Tech Tip: Blogger Profile

I decided to make my profile visible on my blog.  You can see it in the side bar on the left side (when using desktop view).  When you click the link to my profile, you can learn a little more about me.  It shows some personal stuff like where I am from, what town I live in now, and a recent(ish) picture of me.  I decided to add this so that readers can get a better sense of me.  Often, I feel like online blogs and such are very hard to make a personal connection with.  How do you relate to someone you only know through words on a screen?  I hope adding a little more about me helps people have an easier time feeling like they are reading from a real person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction: Who is Caitlyn?

Week 7 Story:The Sun-Goddess's Return